In 2009 I made a 5 year plan. I met every single one of those goals, almost to a + (maybe I'm OCD?). Now that I've carried out this plan, what am I to do next? I'm still living my crisis. I can't just sit and do nothing... I feel so bored with no life purpose! No meaning! So as a result of my minor panic what-is-my-purpose-in-life dilemma, here are some things I have come up with:
5 Year Plan 2014-2018
1. Financial goal to save $70,000 in addition to what I have now. It sounds do-able, right? Right???
2. Participate in organized physical challenges in training for a triathalon... then tri the athalon before 2018 ends
3. Take a (legitimate) vacation 1-2x/year, preferably 1 international
4. Incorporate a hobby in the entertainment industry
5. Raise funds for individuals/non-profit organizations that exceed a total of $5,000
6. Learn how to make Taiwanese foods/drinks
7. Learn a new language, simple dialogue is good
8. Go to concerts when available! Feel goods :) Don't forget the ear plugs
Trying to keep an open mind is really important for this pursuit of happiness: http://www.lifebuzz.com/give-it-up/

No comments:
Post a Comment