Monday, August 29, 2011

COACH

I am going to admit it.

I have a shopping addiction.  It's really really bad right now.  :(  And the worst part is:  there's no one to keep me on my toes and tell me "Michelle:  just stop.  NOW."  

Next on my list?  Coach.  I KNOW, I know, but for those of you who know me well, you know that COACH is one of my favorite brands.  I currently own zero bags (I've bought one [recently], but gave it as a gift to one of my aunties in Taiwan) but have one pair of fabulous Coach shoes.  <3  I am in love with them, but there's something about a bag that = Coach... or the other way around.  ^^;;

Here are my final online shopping spree results. 


And, of course, if you know me well, I love a GREAT deal.  Peeps, if you want to get something from Coach, you have 2 days before this super clearance-sale-blowout-shindig is over.

Now the question is:  to buy or not to buy?

4 comments:

  1. I love Coach :) My purse is coach and so is my wristlet and wallet. I have a tough time spending money... I used to think having lots of nonexpensive bags is better then having a few designer bags.. I think the total opposite now. hahah I rather have a few good expensive bags then the cheapos kinds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And... I caved. I bought them both! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coach has cute stuff for girlies our age. I have a few bags from there and I love their cute designs :)

    ReplyDelete