Hello readers out there.
This is a little awkward, so please don't mind me. I am now aware of how many of you guys read my blog-- or as many have already told me, the blog-- and cannot truthfully say I won't be censoring it for the purpose of my audience.
I have learned a lot about blog rules (believe it or not, they have them... whether or not people follow them [or know about them, in my case] is a different story) and can say I'm a bit more intimidated by the whole blogging thing.
Due to the mental state I'm in, I won't be publishing as much as I did before. Maybe as time passes I'll get back into the groove and be more motivated to share my experiences (less personal ones) with the world. I'm not ready for that yet, and so I started a food blog. myfoodfantasyblog.blogspot.com
The theme: food. The fun: people we know and an overall shibang on what the actual event is. The followers? Undecided.
A big thanks to everyone for understanding. I'm in a very vulnerable state right now, and I find so many things to be painful that I just can't post anything without getting emotionally riled up and teary over it. In a world of hurt, it's hard to put yourself back together. It's hard to share with people the face that was once genuinely happy. Yes, it'll take some time to recover.
Until I recover, I'm just going to do my best at filling in that hollow smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment