Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mika's Profile

I was reading up on the difference between introverts and extroverts besides personality: introverts tend to have a few things they are experts at, while extroverts are proficient at many different skills.  Being an extrovert recently converted to introvert (is that possible?  I promise I'm not doing it just to set a trend), I've noticed a few changes and wanted to create a profile for myself.  This profile was inspired by a recent caricature, as caricature artists tend to accentuate the most prominent features at point blank.  Here goes!


September 2013 Profile

Name: Mika Lee

Special skills: cooking, swimming, problem solving, occupational therapy, hoarding, style, walking in heels, lip syncing/ randomly breaking out into song, befriending anyone

Special interests: Korean pop, fashion, photography, adventuring, cuteness, beauty, interior decorating, modeling, planning parties/activities, my VW Passat :)

Challenges: waking up in the morning, maintaining a healthy diet, shopping addiction, time management

Physical attributes: ginger, extra long legs (attributes to the height factor), poor posture, large almond eyes, long/skinny fingers, slight rotator cuff impingement, white teeth, button nose

Social attributes: flexible, motivational, open honesty (not that I was ever a liar, I've just been able to be more open about my thoughts/feelings as of late), optimistic, pusheen cat-like tendencies

Areas of improvement: hoarding (downsizing as we speak!), efficiency, posture, drawing skills

Wants/desires: to be with my boyfriend 24/7, hard body, caring for my parents, become a Kpop star, watch anime/dramas all day :(

Near future goals (5-10 yrs): expertise in occupational therapy, community organization involvement (1 or 2 ONLY!),  investments, get married + kiddos, have a beautiful and comfortable home to come back to after work :)

Distant goals (10+ yrs): start a business, learn photo editing/designing, expert in organizing themed parties


Close family/friends, am I missing anything? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment