Problems of a Tall Woman
I'm not sure why it's too much to ask for a filter between people's brain and mouth when it comes to my height. I've learned to block out the white noise, but still.... How tall are you? Is your family tall? Do you play basketball? Volleyball? Model?
I've often felt most people superimpose their views of my body on my, as if I didn't already have personal issues with my body image. One guy goes so far as to compare me to every single woman in the room. Maybe you see there's something wrong with me, but I think I'm doing perfectly fine. What the hell is wrong with YOU?!
Maybe you're trying to give me a compliment, and I really thank you and appreciate your kind words if that's what you are saying. But seriously, don't you think I've heard it all before? Yes, I date men of all heights. No, I don't diet. Yes, I'm full Asian.
Rant. Over.
No comments:
Post a Comment