Life as I know it has landed in limbo. I have no idea what I'm doing right now. My family moved to Arizona, my sister lives alone in Utah, my cousin moved to Taiwan and my best friend lives in Houston. What am I doing? I'm going on vacation to Taiwan. Huh. That's what I do to figure out my life. >.<
Things Gone Right
- I am happy with who I am
- I'm good at my job
- I'm financially stable
- Cooking skills going up
Things Gone Wrong
- I'm getting FAT
- My skin hates me
- I want to change OT fields
- I'm disappointed in my motivation to complete daily physical activities
Next steps: Find a job where I can expand my career OR begin my start-up. What I want is to return to Houston where I'm comfortable. What I should do is push myself to grow in a place that is best suited for me. Why does this have to be so hard? Why can't I just have someone tell me what to do?
A major drive to keep going is that I'm aging and I need to find a way to make money as fast as possible so I can achieve and reach my dreams. I need to find a place to live so I can invest in a home. I hate feeling stuck and stagnant in life. As much as people see my life as forever moving and growing, is it weird that I feel I was meant for more? Bigger and better things?
I'm also still looking for that life partner who is a good fit. Someone that can keep up, has a lot of grit. I envision my partner and I to be some sort of power couple, the happiest of sorts. Active and sporty in the day, glam at night. (What kind of high expectations do I have?! Is this even possible or am I just dreaming?) I don't have an ideal person in mind, but when I envision a future, I see someone who is able to take the lead, and that's saying a lot. I'm usually one to wear pants in a relationship and it's hard to fulfill that role when I'm, ahem, so use to it/good at it.
I feel as if this past Houston stent has taken me a step back in how much I know myself. I feel as if I was more true to my feelings and who I was, but I didn't do much growth or self-exploration. I've become more indecisive and don't know what I want in life. My sense of fashion is questionable compared to 6 months ago. My grit is wavering on the level of average. AVERAGE! GAHHHHHH... unacceptable.
Okay, ramble over. If you made it this far, I applaud you. If this made sense to you, standing ovation. More to come when I haven't had broken sleep and am on the last leg of traveling... 18 hrs down, 4 hours to go. Taiwan, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment