Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Exercise some self control, Mika!

The struggle is so real right now.  I'm going to be extremely frank (moreso than I usually am) about this, no beating around the bush, no exaggerations.

Struggles
- Cellulite.  Location: R thigh. Area: 12"x 3".  Happens when I walk.
- Food addiction + overstuffed refrigerator = overeating & weight gain.  Ugh.  If I don't eat all the food in my fridge, it goes bad!  #dontwastefood
- Nutty bars.  Period. The are a maaaajor weakness.  One of my favorite sweets when I was young, and now I can't help myself!  I love PB and I love wafers :(  wahhhhh
- Food at work is offered at least 1-2x/week. Fresh bagels from a local company?! WHYYYYYYYYYY
- Explorations of cooking happens almost everyday.  How can I not eat the delicious foods I'm making?!
- Costco.  2 visits within 1 week, about $100 each!  How does that happen?!
- 2 weeks ago I sustained an injury, which means 1 week off of exercise.  Last week I caught a bug, another week off.  I don't wanna exercise, it's so hard now that I'm so weak.  :(

I need motivation.  Any friendly words of encouragement is welcome!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment