I am such a passionate romantic. Big, bold moves speak volumes, but the small things don't go unnoticed. It's hard to date different people and know that if he made this gesture or timed this right then he would have you in the palm of his hand like putty. I've noticed the older single men really have a lot of these skills down, and I really feel like the art of MANnerisms isn't learned until their 30s... But only if they're single past that point. What happens when you meet a man and he's great but doesn't have the qualities or MANnerisms that are so desperately desired by the feminine woman?
The reality is not rainbows and stars. I even made a suggestion to a guy who asked me to drive us home after drinking. He tossed me his keys when the car was in plain sight. I said "at least walk [the keys] over and open my door" in a somewhat joking manner. To my surprise, he states "Why? you have absolutely no problem opening your own door." He wasn't that drunk.
http://thebolde.com/romance-rarely-meets-our-expectations/
Reading this article makes me sad and want to crawl into a hole and not trust men with my tender and romanticized heart. Seriously, always be kind, and a little romance in unexpected areas go a long way.
Don't even get me started on how to treat a romantic alpha female...
No comments:
Post a Comment