Hello friends and family! Here's to the start of something new, as instigated by my lengthy emails to my boyfriend while he was away on his vacation. What resulted is my enjoyment of writing about my day and how life is for me as a Mika. I don't know if anyone will actually read these or subscribe, but I would love for you to like, follow and make me aware that you're keeping up with the Jones' so I can thank my readers personally. Hell, I might even cater some of what I write to you. So don't be shy, come on out!
First things first, something I want to share with y'all:
I want to share my wish list for those who don't know what to get me. I know, I'm one of the hardest people to please with gifts that I actually like (I am aware of this, I apologize). BUT, this cool site allows me to put things on a list that is easy for y'all to access and pick out for me! Just click Follow and you'll be able to access my entire list....Yay. ^_^
Today my bf came home. I spent the day shopping for holiday gifts at the worst place you can go during the holiday season: the mall. I felt like I was on Speed because I caffenated myself with a delicious Vietnamese coffee (brewed by yours truly) and people were walking so, so slow. Needless to say, I bought some things for others, some things for myself. Not overall productive.
I did, however make some delicious Beef He Fen as demonstrated by a good friend, Mel. Super easy, quick and satisfying... but man, I never buy meat and it is hella expensive! Yes, I choose to not handle meat... it's gross. lol Therefore, mostly vegetarian, but not because I don't like meat or think vegetarianism is exceptionally healthy (but I reap the benefits, so that's cool).
Picked up the bf and all the friends with my biiiig WELCOME BACK sign. Hanging out at SFO gate for 1+ hours you make a lot of friends who are waiting for random strangers, sometimes waiting for hours. I don't envy their jobs one bit. My arm was tired of holding the sign! haha Glad they all made it back safely from Belize.
Late nights chatting of Belize trips make me sleepy. Gotta wake up early for work... =_= Goodnight folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment