Motorcycle-As The Rush Comes
boy was I wrong.
Lately I've been feeling a bit different. Different in the fact that I have less control over my decisions and actions. I'm speaking particularly about eating food, which I have a great obsession over. I immerse myself in too much of a food thinking, "This'll be okay, I'll want to stop eating this after I've had so much." HA. Doesn't work in this scenario.
I'm not really depriving myself of anything, I'm just making bad food decisions. I may have overdone it a bit. -_- This is causing me to gain an immense amount of weight that no amount of daily exercise can keep up with, despite my daily check-in to Gold's Gym.
So, to this little pouch on my midsection that has emerged in the past 3 weeks, I say this to you: I will regain control again and you will leave me whether you like it or not. I'm going to feel confident in that little dress and not let you get the best of me.
Battle 1, round 1. FIGHT!
Yeah! You can do it!
ReplyDelete