Today has been full of some "ups" but was outweighed by the "downs."
The Good
- Keynote speech went well at the AASA high school conference
- Social Justice workshop (all 3) had positive outcomes
- Volunteer meeting with some dedicated volunteers in preparation for the YAAP Banquet
- Purchased 20 2-liters of Coke for the cash bar
The Bad
- Slept 2 1/2 hours
- Late to the conference
- Fell.... don't ask. Badly injured, mobility impaired.
- Parents addressing major issues with meetings, communication, and availability
- Someone I trusted and relied on is dropping out... which means I have to pick up the slack
- Not going to work tomorrow to catch up on sleep
- Already 9 pm and I have a crap ton of stuff for YAAP to finish up
- Haven't had more than 4 hrs of sleep in one night this whole week
- Feeling like friends have abandoned me/ lack the feeling of support from people I once felt trust in
I'm excited for the banquet, but I am ready to say that I can't wait for this to be over. *big sigh*
Mika... :( I'm sad to hear that you had such a bad day...I know there isn't anything I can really do or say to make it better, but just know things will. Let me know if you ever need someone to talk to, or just vent. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Chris, that means the world to me. <3
ReplyDelete