Today marks the last day of my raw foods detoxification. Honestly, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. A few things I've learned:
- I underestimate the variety of raw food we have available to us.
- I also underestimate the amount of flavorings/sweeteners we have in our everyday diets.
- I noticed I use to eat way too much sauce... but sauce is so good. :'(
- I can live without sweet drinks and dessert. Piece o' cake. :P
- I love dairy. LOVE it. I eat yogurt, cheese, cream, milk, etc etc. all too much.
Maybe I'll do this a bit longer next time... but for now, starting tomorrow, I'm going to try to keep up this diet and introduce other processed products (milk, oatmeal, olive oil and vinegar, for example) but try not to return to the previous diet I had. It was just too much to just eat raw foods and superfood vegan whole fruit juices.
![]() |
| Homemade hummus, sugar snap peas, and carrots |


No comments:
Post a Comment