In 2 weeks time, I finally. have. internet.
*and the crowd cheers*
So, more wasting *cough*... I mean, spending time online! Oh time-wasting-hobby, how I've missed you. <3 p="p">
OBSESSIONS
I finished Fifty Shades of Darkness, the II book of the trilogy. Yes, Christian Grey is as dreamy and fantastic as all the girls have been raving. A friend posted a question: who would be the best Christian Grey in a live action film? I'm having a hard time figuring out who would be good, but I know who I wouldn't mind seeing....
![]() |
| Joe Manganiello (Eek! True Blood :D although, he's a little old) |
![]() |
| Channing Tatum (hawt, young... and did someone say Magic Mike?!) |
![]() |
| Matt Bomer (chizzled jawline, Dom-like? lol) |
![]() |
| Ian Somerhalder (Dark, mysterious look, maybe too young? We'll see with a little scruff...) |
But of course, the hottest of them all....
![]() |
| Tommy Laliemthavixay (Hot, funny, and smolderingly sexy, possessive of me, likes to spoil me, and never makes me worry/question his faithfulness) |
LIFE
I've also decided I'm aging as fast as the end of the world keeps occuring without even being married. I go to bed early, wake up early, cook dinner, do all my dishes/laundry, make my bed (a little OCD when it comes to cleanliness :P) and start all over again. Maybe I will regain my youth in these good habits that seasoned people enjoy doing... lol
FRIENDS
Life is good as I know it. Although I still feel isolated compared to the hundred friends back at home, I'm making some good friends which I feel would be a nice change of pace.
SLC = lots of friends. Consequence: impersonal relationships, hard to keep up with the Jones'.
LA = less # of friends, potentially building better relationships between people. This includes Eric, Ted, Katharine, Gloria and Johnston. Allstar will live here, so that would be fun. Dieu might decide to move, too! Maybe Diana, Ellen, Ed and Julia? Maybe some co-workers?
Since I don't have experience with this, I might need to study up on how to do this. Any advice? Anyone?
Life is good as I know it. Although I still feel isolated compared to the hundred friends back at home, I'm making some good friends which I feel would be a nice change of pace.
SLC = lots of friends. Consequence: impersonal relationships, hard to keep up with the Jones'.
LA = less # of friends, potentially building better relationships between people. This includes Eric, Ted, Katharine, Gloria and Johnston. Allstar will live here, so that would be fun. Dieu might decide to move, too! Maybe Diana, Ellen, Ed and Julia? Maybe some co-workers?
Since I don't have experience with this, I might need to study up on how to do this. Any advice? Anyone?
WORK
And last, I want to mention that I found out some fantastic news at work today! I don't have to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, so long as my boss can get the coverage. That means optional vacation time! The only downside of having contract jobs is that I don't accumulate PTO which is essentially 1.1 day per month, almost 2 weeks in a year getting paid without the work. The good news is I can take as many as 4 breaks every 3 months for as long as I want without getting penalized for it. Which one is better? Maybe I'll decide when I get older and think it would be worthwhile to get paid while having only a maximum of 2 weeks off every year... -_-"' The thought is daunting.





No comments:
Post a Comment