Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Today marks 2 weeks of my residence here in Los Angeles.  I have met so many new people, had great food, and learned a lot about myself in the short time I've been on my own.

Work is going well.  I'm getting more comfortable with the other employee and their systems.... It's just of ridiculous we have to be kept at 90% productivity, which is 7 hrs and 15 min of treatment time.  Do-able, but difficult.  I'm usually at work over 8 hours.  I'm glad and thankful I have some fun co-workers.

My room is fantastic but cold.  I've almost always got the heater blasted when I'm home and I feel so relaxed when at home.  :)

Visitors from SLC since I got here include:  Rich, Sonia, family, Dieu, Linda and Johnny. :)

New friends since moving here:  Kai, Eric, Victoria, Johnston, Katharine and Gloria.

I was on my way to losing weight with good & healthy habits.... then family came to visit.  >< Starting from square 1 again...

Everything overall is great.  Learning to find new places to do my "usuals" here in LA such as filling up my car, car wash, coffee shop, shopping, etc.  It's kind of fun.  :)

Best to describe what has happened via pictures.... enjoy.  <3 p="p">
My room with walk-in closet and hardwood floors

Tuxedo Cheesecake Factory... 900+ kcal XD

Corona Del Mar beach

Heading to the tidepools at Corona Del Mar


Diddy Riese Ice Cream Sandwiches!

Soup Dumplings... waited in line for an hour

Delicious delicious food!  Small portions, but delicious :D

Famous Duckhouse dish

Sticky rice with eel

Hotpot with Ted, Theresa, Francis, Robert and Amy

KaoPing Restaurant Green Onion Pancake was delicious

The Ko family having hotpot

Gloria, Katherine, and me!

The Ko parents

Laguna beach view while sipping drinks on the rooftop

Minty mojitos while watching the sunset over the ocean

Mangia Mangia food with Sonia and Mila

Rich came to visit, too!

First winery in Cali 

Wine tasting in the cellar from the barrel

Kai's hot chocolate

Try to see my Mocha with chocolate ganache past my big head...

SLC crew shopping in Puenta Hills


Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills with Eric, Victoria and Brian

Runyon Hike with Julia

Snow/shaved ice, Korean style!

The adults reunite over sushi

Johnston, Brian and I at lunch

Parents... couldn't decide which picture was better

The Young Adults :D


My order of Sushi Six...  yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment