Lately I'm really liking where facebook is going. I read a status then I read two articles. I watch a video then I see a picture with an inspirational quote. It's nice to read more than just people's complaints and hear what wisdom people have to share. I know, I could just read a news site, but it's not the same.
I read this on a friend's post: The downright dirt of some women and men. I really like the writers' guts! Writing a blog post because somehow it hits home. :)
I read this on a friend's post: The downright dirt of some women and men. I really like the writers' guts! Writing a blog post because somehow it hits home. :)
What type of woman am I? Do I fit into the types of women to marry? LOL (this cracks me up)
I know way too many men where all they do is wait. Carpe diem people! Go on that date! Take that trip! Say you love her! Do it!!!
Or the eternal battle: boys vs men (there's a link for girls vs women in the article, too). Some people have a hard time identifying the difference. I don't think I've ever had a list given to me, but they are definitely interesting points.
Or the eternal battle: boys vs men (there's a link for girls vs women in the article, too). Some people have a hard time identifying the difference. I don't think I've ever had a list given to me, but they are definitely interesting points.
![]() |
| Was browsing pinterest... wow. |

No comments:
Post a Comment