Thursday, August 21, 2014

Work Stress

OK, so I know you're not suppose to post anything about work on social networking sites, but I'm gonna implode if I don't vent... And I don't hold stress well (but that's because it takes a lot to stress me out).

New boss = new management = major changes = high expectations = business driven, NOT patient care quality = work harder and faster = high stress and no sleep = chest pain, shallow breathing, fatigue and emotional distress = poor quality of life = hate work.

Therefore, new boss = hate work. I have never felt more regret about my work than now... I wish I would have never extended my contract because work is not focused on what it should be- patient care. When business becomes the major focus instead of quality of care, my purpose becomes invalid and I become just another body to help get them paid.

I think I'm just going to cry in the corner now :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment