FYI, I created a new label for this: DJing = Daily Journaling. :)
Monday was off to a late start due to late night talks. Oh how I love them, but I really enjoy the next day when I get adequate sleep.
Workday was boring- I didn't have any patients scheduled and the a.m. consisted of finishing up paperwork from Thanksgiving week. I'm still learning how to do everything, and just when I think I do it right, it's wrong and I have to redo the entire note.
I had an interview for the Public Health Service. They called 30 minutes early, throwing me off, then asked questions they had already asked me on my personal statement. I felt as if my interview went poorly because they asked me about an incident that occurred with my license- stupid blemish. I wonder how I can appeal for it to be removed. I'm over talking about it as I've replayed it in my head a hundred times, but it still makes me feel crappy and it makes me want to cry. I really wanted this position badly and I'm saddened that I have ruined this opportunity. Alas, life goes on, the'll tell me I've been rejected in about 10 days and I'll live somewhere I can afford.
Lunch was crappy, eating left overs that weren't meant for leaving over. Old pumpkin pie was a mistake, too... and I fully regretted eating it as I am suppose to be on my way to getting my body back! Why wait for New Years? I lost 1/2 a pound since a day ago, so woohoo!
Afternoon was full of secretary work, which gave me a headache. Possibly also from dehydration or the Viet coffee I had this morning. Nevertheless, I drove back in traffic that added 15 minutes to my commute and did NOT workout when I got home.
Today has been most un-fulfilling.
I got home and finally things went a bit right- meal planned all my lunches for the rest of the week by making rice, egg+tomato, bean sprouts and cabbage. YUM. Ate some nachos for dinner (trying to get rid of cheese, sour cream and jalepenos... maybe I should stick with my diet and just not eat them?). Decided to forego the dessert of greek yogurt... too fat.
Ending the day with purchasing almost all of my family's Christmas presents. Mom & dad get a combined gift this year and Brian gets almost double the presents... lucky guy.
I will try to end today with gratitude, despite how yucky I feel...
Thanks mom for shipping my dress and accessories. You're so good at following directions, and I'm a little bit too organized for my own good.
Thanks to our clinical manager for walking me through steps on how to get my paperwork done correctly, you have the utmost patience with newbies like me.
Thanks to my housemates who are super rad and let me do whatever the hell I want in the kitchen.
And thanks to the bf for your smile and understanding that I need to plan and organize, therefore sending me invitations to events so I don't double book myself. You are learning about me so quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment