Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Finally On My Feet Again

Hello friends!  I know I had y'all worried, but fear not, I am back on my feet.  I have a place to live, I have a job, I have a working car (which needs to be serviced... in due time) and I am delving into hobbies again.  

Despite the slow transition into finding a place I wanted to live, I am ever so thankful for my boyfriend for allowing me to store my things at his place until I found somewhere I absolutely liked.  I now live in a master bedroom of a town house with a cute little Chinese-Ecuadorian lady and we take good care of each other.  I feel like I'm able to expand again, but I think I'd rather move my stuff up here rather than purchase more things... I guess in time I'll get there.  

A minor setback this weekend and I got sick.  :(  But no fear!  Today I activated my 2 year 24 Hour Fitness membership and I had one of the best workouts yet.  Still getting over sickness, but I'll give myself the rest of the week to clear it out.

Work is back to the East Bay (instead of the 50/50 split with the peninsula) and I couldn't be happier.  The traffic on the peninsula was a nightmare.  I'm spending less time in my car, which is nice... but less time for podcasts and books.  I'm happy with this!

David and I are taking a sewing class (so I can make clothes that actually fit me, whoa).  I'm starting up my interior design class, I line dance every week and I cook.  What more is there to life?  j/k

I'd like to hike and do more outdoor activities, get in better shape and re-establish my sense of fashion.  I feel like it's gone down the toilet with my ever downward spiraling self-image, but I'm determined to stay afloat!  Not because I'm fat!

Catherine and I are also trying to eat more veggies and plant based proteins.  I'm supporting her in reducing her carbon footprint of harmful gases emitted with the production of meat.

Today is superhero day.  I am my own superhero and will get my body and lifestyle back!  Cheer for me, friends.  :)

Day 1, 90 minute workout, superhero stickers, glow sticks in class.  YAS!

Just signed up!  Now, module 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment