Life has been tough, to say the least. Everyday I put one foot in front of the other, telling myself "it's going to get better." I've made waves with learning and gaining experience with work and how to work with certain types of people. I've started to establish a sense of belonging (even though it's not a comfortable sense, it's better than instability) and realizing the small network I have built has so much potential.
Networks:
Burning Man
Co-workers/Healthcare professionals
Transplants from SLC
South Bay
Oaklanders
Sacramento Trance Fam
I'm also so thankful for those friends who have come to visit me from all over the place, keep em' coming!
I also have been in a place where I'm making big life decisions. Current life decision I just made: I am not yet done with the bay area. Despite all financial signs pointing to "no, this is a money sucking pit, you need to get out to live comfortably" I have decided this is where I want to be right now. I've got savings, I've got a retirement fund, and I've got this huge playground that is SF. There are so many things to experience and are offered right here that I won't be able experience such a large metropolitan city (I don't think) again if I move away. Plus, I'm at an age and in a situation where I have room to play. I'm so thankful for where life has brought me.
Very soon will I be making more big people decisions... more to come in the near future. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment