Oh Woooooow.
Not gonna lie, this was probably one of the best and most memorable weekends EVER.
Just a (long) summary of what happened~~
Friday: Wendover! Went with friends I haven't seen in awhile and won 3 bingo games. ^_^ 1st: didn't win anything, we had to draw the highest card and mine was the lowest. 2nd: I called out to Frankie "I'm gonna win this one for you!" and low-and-behold, Frankie owned a tail-less Curious George monkey for 9 hours (before he chucked it back at me). 3rd: I didn't want to claim the win, so I pawned it off on Rich (thank you!) who won a key chain that was actually pretty cool. The host on Le Bus said I had good karma for purchasing a hand-made beanie from an old woman who makes them for a living to pay for food for her family... I had to give in. :)
 |
| Frankie & Curious George should be together forever <3 |
Ate Seafood Buffet at the Montego Bay for the first time-- super stuffed with crab legs, shrimp, scallops, fish, and oysters. I only wish oysters were an aphrodesiac on women.... j/k, j/k.... or maybe I'm not.... anyway, after some gambling, a few drinks, and entertainment from a hella lucky slot lady (put in $20, got back $120!!!) and random ooglers that stare, whistle, and fall off curbsides while staring (*cough cough* NOT FUNNY -_-), we headed back from Wendover and were all sound asleep the whole way. Thanks for the jacket/blanket. ^_~
 |
Um... this was my first round XD
|
Saturday: YAAP meeting first thing. Great to see the whole EB together! <3 After the meeting, we all sit, chill, chat, catch-up on good times. This is where the mojo happens! ^_~ Rushed off to lunch for dim sum with Sam at Golden Dragon. I must say, their food is definitely going down hill... I should have followed your advice, Lulu. *sigh* We both went to the Brazilian Festival at the Gateway where we met up with other friends (yay!!!), explored the culture and did some shopping. Oh, shopping, how you destroy me. Bought this dress (suppose to be longer, looks way short on my long legs XD) and shopped 'til we dropped. Went home only to go back out to DQ with the usual gang. <3 Sorry, no frisbee for me- I was wearing heels and a skirt (and I heard there was mud).
 |
| Capoeira! |
 |
| Dunno why I'm standing so far... maybe I'm hiding |
 |
| DQ! Q_Q |
Sunday: BRUNCH! Hella ton of friends came over, we made brunch and ate it for lunch (lol) then had a fabulous time chatting the day away. Played some guitar hero/ band hero/ rock band, football and playground at the park, badminton in the yard, drinking, roasting marshmallow s'mores in a bbq grill, Cowboy Bebop, Taboo, and chatting the night away. PROBABLY THE BEST. DAY. EVER. ^_^
 |
| In prep for the big meal :D |
 |
| Foodies! |
Monday: Spent the day with the family and then headed to the Asian Market for ingredients to make a Chinese beef noodle soup for my taste testers... all 7 of them. XD I think I cooked for at least 4 hours.... not too proud of that one. The outcome was decent, it was voted #2 out of all the taste tests so far. :) I gave some new people a tour of the ol' house, then conversed and watched this new game (that I absolutely love) called Catherine. So good. ^^ If you haven't tried it, check out YouTube vids of it- pretty cool :D
 |
| In prep for beef noodle soup~ |
The HUGE blog post about my AMAZING weekend. Man, did I really play for 3 days and then start work on Tuesday?! O_O
No comments:
Post a Comment