I really really really really love this song... I think I heard it 7+ times on Friday and it was literally the theme of the day. ^_^
Last Friday night was off the hook! After working a late shift, I went to a party with some new friends. Not gonna lie, I love Nokie & her craziness. ^_^ After some white russians, crazy bread, and good company, I headed to the Circle Lounge with some of my colleagues.
No description needed- just fabulous pictures of friends having fun. Happy Birthday Jeanette!
Anyway, lots of dancing to some great music... and specialty drinks all around! Making this a weekly thing? Why not? ;)
Last Friday night was off the hook! After working a late shift, I went to a party with some new friends. Not gonna lie, I love Nokie & her craziness. ^_^ After some white russians, crazy bread, and good company, I headed to the Circle Lounge with some of my colleagues.
No description needed- just fabulous pictures of friends having fun. Happy Birthday Jeanette!
| Jeanette & Katharine~ |
| The hair twirling dance |
| Action shot- my favorite picture of the night! |
| Me & Nik |
| Gangsta Love |
| Outside lights <3 |
| This gal makes me laugh. Fun person with an awesome personality! |
| Andriana, me, Jeanette, and Kat- good colleagues! :D |
No comments:
Post a Comment