I would say, for the most part, work has been really steady, if not extremely busy for the past 10 months.
Lately, there doesn't seem to be many people admitted. Unsure of the reason why, but there may be repercussions to certain actions. All I know is we as a department is suffering. My overworked days are over-- now I'm looking for work. This week I'm only morning at SHR in the mornings. Low Census = No Work. No Work = No Money. No money initiates actions to find money, which is the phase I'm at right now (looking for potential employers to hire me for the afternoons).
New found free time means more effort into getting traveling and exercise in... but still no money. :(
Even better reason to tighten my budget for this month...
UPDATE (4 hours later lol): Found an employer who is willing to put me to work in the afternoons. Man, I am so lucky to be in this industry.
Lately, there doesn't seem to be many people admitted. Unsure of the reason why, but there may be repercussions to certain actions. All I know is we as a department is suffering. My overworked days are over-- now I'm looking for work. This week I'm only morning at SHR in the mornings. Low Census = No Work. No Work = No Money. No money initiates actions to find money, which is the phase I'm at right now (looking for potential employers to hire me for the afternoons).
New found free time means more effort into getting traveling and exercise in... but still no money. :(
Even better reason to tighten my budget for this month...
UPDATE (4 hours later lol): Found an employer who is willing to put me to work in the afternoons. Man, I am so lucky to be in this industry.
No comments:
Post a Comment