Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum
Okay, here's my attempt at picking things back up after dropping off, well, just about everything. I've made somewhat of a list of things to do (if you know me, you know I live by my planner and the To Do list that is never ending) that should have lasting effects.
- Problem: gaining weight. Solution: workout everyday. Catherine and Nikki are going to help me out with this one! My goal is to drop all that I've gained the past two months in prep for the fashion show in April... I have 1 month! ><
- Problem: not enough sleep, not enough work. Solution: sleep early. My goal is to sleep before 11:30 weekdays before work, which means I have 20 minutes to finish this blog, get ready for bed, and catch some z's...
- Problem: over-eating (which leads to gaining weight...) Solution: food journal. I tried to start one before, but to no avail. I'm going to be more diligent, and hopefully what I gave up for Lent will help with decreasing the amount I eat. :)
- Problem: procrastination of tasks/duties. Solution: take this week to complete everything on the list (which is causing me stress, therefore I overeat... vicious cycle I tell you) and give myself a maximum of a 3 day deadline to finish new tasks.
- Problem: poor continuity of friendship. Solution: I actually don't have a solution to this yet... and it's only getting worse. My grandma and aunt are visiting from Taiwan, and I want to stay home more.... meaning those friends (at least, those who are strong and true friends) that will stay by me through this rough patch and still call me a friend afterwards are really the ones worth keeping. :)
Here's a start to the list.... oh, and I've been listening to this song (I usually don't like Lady A, but this one is pretty good) because it reminds me of someone... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment