![]() |
| A quarter of my molar was pulled from the cracked tooth |
PEOPLE. This is what happens when you don't take care of your teeth at an early age.
- Drink milk/take calcium
- Brush/floss every morning and night
- Clean teeth every 6 months
Do all these things starting at an early age and you can avoid fillings, which can weaken the enamel on your teeth, causing it to break/crack when you eat hard foods.
After my tooth chipped (one of my molars in the back) my dentist was so surprised. I have had healthy teeth and minimal procedures done lately, but when I was young, I didn't think twice about caring for my teeth. That led to a lot of problems and tooth pain, which I eventually learned from.
Now, it's too little too late-- oral surgery, here I come. :(
TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH PEOPLE! Or, take care of your children's teeth :P

No comments:
Post a Comment