Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lunch Date: Red Iguana

Did I say I absolutely love work visits?  I know, my time is limited, but every little gesture means so much to me.  

My friend and I are starting to do these lunch dates (see previous post Lunch Dates) where we either meet at a restaurant nearby or she brings me something delicious.  

I was craving Mexican food and she had always wanted to try Red Iguana, one of the more authentic Mexican restaurants in Salt Lake City (wait, should I be posting this in my food blog rather than here?).

A little pricey when you think about Mexican, but the flavors and the authenticity-- amazing.  Try it if you haven't already!

I ordered Enchiladas Suizas with avocado and sour cream filling
topped with mole poblano and cheese, sweet and creamy <3

Mole Verde with a side of rice and beans, comes with soft & warm tortillas

Dessert <3

Gotta love classy water for classy ladies ^_~
All meals come with chips and their homemade (spicy) salsa.  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment