Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Girls Night

Just wanted to share some of the pictures from girls night over the weekend...

It took us 1 month to plan it and we had 8 girls come.  More pictures to come!  

Next time... Real soccer game?  :D

Blackberry Sage tea from Caffe Molise.  Cute little Italian place
in the heart of Salt Lake City <3

Love this gal... yay for foodies!

This was my gnocchi with their pomodora sauce.
I actually didn't really like it, even though I like gnocchi.
Everyone else's meal looked pretty good though.

Khanh ordered the Alaskan salmon, asparagus, sun dried tomatoes...
need I go on?  It was pretty good.  :)

Afterwards some of us went over to Godiva to try their new
chocolate shakes.  Absolutely decedent and rich, but oh so good.
A little sweet for my taste, but I wouldn't mind going back for another.
Gotta love Catherine- she's so purdy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment