Saturday, August 18, 2012

Big Upcoming Changes

I'm excited, nervous, and stressed at the same time! Here's an insider's peek at my plans for the near future. ;)
Looking into getting Lasik eye surgery. I know I need to get evaluated to see if I can even become a candidate, but it would be nice to wake up and see clearly, not have to worry about dry eyes, and pay for those pricey circle lenses...
Dying my hair a copper color all around! Hopefully it looks good! I want to grow my hair out again though.
Joining a Master's Swim program to stay fit and involved in the sport I love the most! Not sure how the hair and eye situation will work out with the swimming...
Booking my first cruise! Date tentatively in January. Catherine and I are way excited to go, and we are inviting anyone who wants to come!
To pay or not to pay off my car... that is the big question!
Needing to get my shopping/purchase addiction under control. Do I really need everything? Should I really be eating out so much?
And, last but not least... where to travel for work?!

4 comments:

  1. Can we ask what kind of interest rate you have on the car loan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many exciting changes!! I've thought about Lasik too but need to save up for awhile :P Plus I won't lie, I'm a little nervous! What if they mess up?! Cruises are the BEST! I'm excited for you and Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris: sure! I refinanced it at America First Credit Union and I get 2.9% now. What would you recommend I do?!

    Lisa: yes! I'm sooo nervous, but I think it might be better if I get lasik done before my insurance runs out/I turn 26. Yay for cruises! When we get the date set, you should see if you can join us! We are making it an open invitation to anyone that wants to go to Mexico. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you got money to burn and no big plans to spend it, paying off your debt is always a good option. That being said, if you did have something in mind for your saved-up cash, 2.9% is a really decent interest rate, nothing to be worried about. And if you can't decide, you can split the difference and just pay extra every month and pay it off early!

    ReplyDelete