It's weird when you don't have much power over your own schedule.
It's been a long time, but I've once again been reminded of what upsets me the most: wasting time.
I've come to realize my time is extremely valuable and I allot a certain amount of time to complete certain things. Nothing upsets Mr more than waiting or doing nothing (unless it's intentional).
Maybe that is why I always prefer to be late rather than early- at least I can get something squeezed in between.
It's been a long time, but I've once again been reminded of what upsets me the most: wasting time.
I've come to realize my time is extremely valuable and I allot a certain amount of time to complete certain things. Nothing upsets Mr more than waiting or doing nothing (unless it's intentional).
Maybe that is why I always prefer to be late rather than early- at least I can get something squeezed in between.
No comments:
Post a Comment