I've realized I looove going to a cafe for a cup of coffee and good conversation.
I know, this is the second post about drinks... but the mocha cookie crumble from Starbucks is yummy... not as good as Argo tea, but pretty tasty.
Getting ready to tell my VP that I'm going to resign early as Chairperson of OCA... I can't really do traveling therapy and be president of an organization at the same time.
I'm nervous... hope this goes well.

UPDATE: I'm going to follow through my term with her assistance. She will run the meetings for me and I will teleconference in the meetings and assist remotely. She was okay with everything! I'm so glad I have her support... what would I do without my people?!
I know, this is the second post about drinks... but the mocha cookie crumble from Starbucks is yummy... not as good as Argo tea, but pretty tasty.
Getting ready to tell my VP that I'm going to resign early as Chairperson of OCA... I can't really do traveling therapy and be president of an organization at the same time.
I'm nervous... hope this goes well.
UPDATE: I'm going to follow through my term with her assistance. She will run the meetings for me and I will teleconference in the meetings and assist remotely. She was okay with everything! I'm so glad I have her support... what would I do without my people?!
No comments:
Post a Comment