Friday, August 31, 2012

K-pop New Favs!

Alright, I am extremely excited to share with you the new additions to my playlist.  I absolutely love these new songs... and their videos?  Amazing.  Be stoked!  These are gonna be blasting in your car on repeat before you know it.

This is a new girl group that Cat and I love: Gangkiz (or Gang Kiz).  Their hit song:  Mama (which is on a drama).  I think it's a new fad to have whistling in songs.  :)  The girls are gorgeous, the song is kind of western, and the dance... all I can say is: abs.



BoA.  Need I say more?  Her dances are always entertaining.  This one is really artistic.  The song is really catchy... it's been stuck in my head for days!  It has such a great beat that makes you want to dance.  I present to you: The Shadow.


I love the girls from Kara.  They are really the only Japanese girl group that I like, but they sing both Korean and Japanese songs.  The music video is so fast you gotta watch it twice.  Pandora is their new hit single!




The Wonder Girls... they're back!  There are a couple of songs I really like right now.  The DJ is Mine has been out for a bit, but I love the dueling girl groups (feat. School Gyrls, an American girl group founded on Nick TV).  The other one (not gonna say the MV is my fav, but the song is so upbeat and the dance is soooo difficult that it makes it sorta fun to watch.  :)





Enjoy, and happy dowloading!  ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment