Ever since I started this new facility, I've been feeling a bit homesick like when I started in Hollywood. What is with this feeling?
I just want to be with people I love and people that love me back. I long for that familiar hug that is more than just an action, it's showing you care.
Things are fine here, it's just not a familiar feeling. Does this mean I'm going to eventually move back to Utah? Or will I get over this feeling and continue on my travel excursion?
I guess only time will tell.
You have a magnetic personality and it will take time to make friends out there. I felt sooo homesick when we moved and I still do. It is so hard to put down new roots and find people who will love you and care for you. I have no doubt that you will have what you have here in Utah where you are now.. time is of the essence.
ReplyDelete