Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Maturity Pairing

Today I finished reading my first manga series in a long time.  I decided to revisit some of my previous hobbies I once gave up because my priorities changed.  Things like movies, anime, reading, planning, organizing... all these are things I once gave up.  Now, after aging a few years, I've been re-visiting some of these hobbies.

One of these hobbies includes dramas, whether in video or book form, I enjoy a good story line with heart-felt emotional roller coasters and a bit of smut to keep things exciting.  After reading a short series, I have considered exploring a certain type of characteristic I find valuable in a partner.

In my experience, I feel like I have a little more experience, both professionally and socially.  I personally believe this led to my advanced "maturity" level, being a responsible person that plays the role of caregiving of others.  Wouldn't it be fantastic to finally have someone who can take care of me?  Someone who is possibly at the same level or more mature than I?

I know these thoughts are oddly pieced together, as this is a new running idea, but I would eventually like to be more carefree and less responsible... well, to put it specifically, I would want to take 1/2 the responsibility when I get married.  That's not too much to ask, right?

It's not everyday you can meet someone who can hold up themselves and part of someone else.  I have done it my whole life with my family... I wonder if there are any guys out there that can do the same for me.

But nothing like the control freak of Mr. Grey... that's just too extreme.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment