I want to make music like I used to but I don't get the chance to you anymore. To sing for one's personal enjoyment is not nearly as satisfying or gratifying as performing for an audience. It has been over 10 years but I still love to sing...
I wonder if I will ever get a chance to vocally express my love for music again. Karaoke and rockband might be the only way. :(
Update: I've decided to be my own audience... performing for the camera and having a collection of videos for my own entertainment! Wish me luck... I've never done anything like this before, so it might suck :(
I wonder if I will ever get a chance to vocally express my love for music again. Karaoke and rockband might be the only way. :(
Update: I've decided to be my own audience... performing for the camera and having a collection of videos for my own entertainment! Wish me luck... I've never done anything like this before, so it might suck :(
No comments:
Post a Comment