Saturday, April 20, 2013

First "Real" Day in Hilo



Aloha one and all!  Hope you are all having a great weekend, I know mine is mixed with feelings of bliss, anxiety, hope, and adventure.  :)

It's so hot out, never
should you wear pants
in the sun X_X
Woke up early to make some phone calls because I need a good place to live.  This place was AMAAAZING.  Beautiful 600 square foot apartment on the 2nd level, windows and light everywhere, corner nook, fully furnished, very modern.  Problems:  a whoppin' 4 digits, plus electric, and I can't move in until May 15.  :\

Other places never really got back to me, but I'm sure I'll have a chance to check it out tomorrow or Monday during business hours.  I had to fight temptation to go to the beach with my coworker in Kona (the other side of the island, approx 2 hrs away), but this will be worth the wait!

So, afterwards, I decided to take a nice, scenic drive, parused the farmer's market, lay out at the park gazing at the ocean while watching fishermen make their catches for the day.  Life is good.  :)

Pictures?  Of course.  ^_~



Carnival cruise port!

The gulf

This tree...

THIS TREE!  O_O

Hibiscus Blossom Kombucha... ON TAP.  Dayum straight.

Farmer's Market

Hilo Farmer's Market is huuuuge!


Save our Dogs and Cats!  Get them neutered and spade :)

Gorgeous <3 td="">

Park with an Asian vibe

No comments:

Post a Comment