Friday, April 19, 2013

Goodbye Los Angeles

Los Angeles and friends,

You will always have a place in my heart.  The food, the entertainment, the lifestyle is going to be a hard one to beat.  The friends will be irreplaceable.  I have made so many great friends in LA it made me question the quality of relationships I have with folks back home in Salt Lake.  I'm not saying it's their fault, it might be because of my situation and the lifestyle people choose to live varies greatly between the cities.

My final farewell with you fantastic people will definitely be one to remember.  A big shout out to Dora and Lisa, my favorite homegirls, and to Jen, Ed, Adrian, and Anne.  You all have made my experience magical.


















As one door closes, another opens.  Interlude in Salt Lake City, and then off to the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment