I think when I left, people were under the impression that I would be back after my first contract (approximately 3 months). I hate to burst your bubble, but this traveling business is no easy feat- I'll be doing this for a minimum of 1 year. How exciting!
Thank you to Tommy for making the time to fly out and drive back with me to Utah. :)
![]() |
| Late night eats- only 1 night left in LA then we're off! |
![]() |
| 8-P |
![]() |
| Ronin Burger |
![]() |
| Kiki Burger |
Just like the last time I visited family in Utah, I got sick. Not sure with what, but sore throat, fever, and congestion say it all. Didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but work was stressing me out about getting papers completed, shots done, papers notarized, etc. After unpacking and re-packing, I was able to have a little fun with Catherine.
Cat took me to Zest Kitchen & Bar where there was a DJ spin-off (we are really into DJ music these days). I ordered the Cello-driver (organic lemon vodka, fresh squeezed orange juice meddled with basil) and Cat had a gin & juice (organic gin and grapefruit). A raw dish there is really pricey... see that half stuffed avocado? That plate was $13.00, even expensive for LA! You live and learn. Overall, we had too much fun with the camera (ghosts and blur effects included) and had a great time (except for the creeper who wanted to show us his "paintings").
Sad I didn't get pictures with the family... but I was so happy to see mom, dad, Catherine, Brian, and John. Miss you!
What's next? Updates on my new location TBA!






No comments:
Post a Comment