Sunday, October 27, 2013

Santa Barbara, Here I Come!

This is my official announcement:  I will be officially taking a travel assignment in Santa Barbara, California!  I am super excited to finally begin to use my brain again (with much needed effort to resuscitate it after this long vaca).

Some highlights:

- Rattlesnake Canyon- a favorite local hiking spot
- 3.5% Asian population... woo.  :(
- Home to Katy Perry!
- The average high: 65 degrees F!
- 90 miles from Los Angeles
- Home to UC Santa Barbara
- Famous Cottage Hospital
- Mesa Beach will help me get my ocean fix!

That's all I really know about SB.  More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Ah man I'm so jealous! When we lived in Cali, we used to go to Santa Barbara all the time. We went back there last August for a week long vacation. Might I also suggest you check out Stearn's Wharf? It's a pretty cool place. They also have the Santa Barbara art walk on Sundays there. And the Santa Barbara mission is pretty cool, too, if you're into that kind of thing! Hopefully you'll have fun while you're there!

    ReplyDelete