1. Is sensitivity an important part of your relationship?
Yes, but not too sensitive. I like it when he notices small things, is considerate, and when he cares about my opinion. I'm horrible with people who are easily offended, always on the defensive, or needs/asks for a lot of attention (I'll give it to you! Just don't be overbearing about it! No, not you Saul).
Is this a Dom-Sub question?! Fiiiine... with all sexual innuendos aside, I'm use to being the dominant. Most of the time I know what I want and how I want it. My independent tendencies push me towards a more controlled environment. However, because this is the type of environment I have, having someone else take the reigns is also a great feeling (as long as they know what they're doing). Even people like me need a break sometimes.
3. Do you consider yourself to be sexually adventurous?
... yes. Next question!
4. Do you like rough or clean-cut looking guys?
Clean cut and rough around the edges only if it looks clean.
5. Do you like tattoos and/or body piercings?
I appreciate them on others, but not for me. As for my man, sure if he prefers it, but not over-done.
6. Do you like softer or more popular music or punk or hard-as-you-like rock?
BOTH... depends on my mood. Most of the time softer/pop music but I like the punk/rock stuff too. He can like whatever he wants- I'm willing to listen.
7. Do you prefer your guy look cute and cuddly or just like him the way he is?
I don't think these options are at all opposites. No, I don't want him to look cute and cuddly, but I want him to be able to cuddle. Yes, I would love a guy the way he his, otherwise I wouldn't like him in the first place. However, I don't want a guy to be stubborn and set on the way he is, with no flexibility whatsoever, because the ability to analyze and use logistics to determine the best course of action would be highly preferred in my book.
8. Do you think it's important that you and him have a LOT in common?
No, it's not that we have a lot in common, but it's important that we like each other's differences. I've learned this importance in my long-term relationships.
9. Do you believe it's important for him to practice your religion or is it his choice?
Anyone who really knows me will know it's his choice. I, for one, have recently realized my lack of understanding spirituality (as much as I feel I have learned through self-enlightenment with no assistance from religion or church, I still fall short). Although, I feel like I've grown up in a good environment and may not place religion at as high of a priority for learning good morals/conduct....
10. Do you go out with guys because you want to be popular or impress your friends or just because you like him?
Never to impress. A guy is not a trophy to be won (nor are women). As picky as I am, how am I suppose to find someone who I not only like, but my friends would be impressed with/popular with my friends? Next to impossible I tell you.
11. Do you think it's important that your friends like him?
Yes, because I want to be able to hang out with both parties. I've seen couples where people like one and not the other... it's not a pretty sight. Just think of it like the in-laws not approving of your spouse... difficult.
12. Do you oppose the use of drugs and/or alcohol?
As someone who likes to try new things, I would pride myself on being okay with trying things at least once. However, if he's an addict, nuh-uh. Only alcohol for enjoyment/social purposes, that's it. No drugs.
13. Do you like a guy who takes great pride in his individual belongings or someone who pretty much has the same stuff as everyone else?
I like an individual who takes care and is happy with their belongings. Not to the point of OCD, this-has-to-be-perfect-OMG-you-ruined-it type of caring, but I like things in good condition. I like someone who has a good sense of style. Of course, being me, all things should be functional... and please, leave out the excess pride.
14. Is independence an important part of what you look for in a guy?
The ability to be flexible around independence. Yes, I want him to be independent, capable, and reliable, but at the same time be able to know when to step down if needed without being told. Is this another pride question???
15. Do you believe having a boyfriend is absolutely necessary?
Is this a question to check my insecurity? No. I just have a hard time staying single. ;) But I like working as a team, having someone there to lean my head against, and someone to talk to/give me feedback when needed.
16. Have you or would you go out with a prep?
A what?
17. A quiet, sweet type?
Sweet, not always quiet.
18. A troublesome sweetheart?
I don't like trouble
19. A pushy and arrogant (but fun!) guy?
No no and no. HUUUUUUGE turn off.
20. A BAD ASS?
Can be, but if he begins to show off, push people around, talk smack, etc.... bye-bye.
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed filling it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment