Monday, October 24, 2011

Dealing & Wheeling

Saturday, October 22nd, 2011

This Saturday did not go at all planned... frankly, it was kind of stressful.  You'll see the comparison between what I did and what I planned on.... and I didn't bring my camera.  :(  No pics- sorry!

0000- Mike's house for Jay & I's birthday Red-themed party!  Saw some great friends, re-touched with some old friends (Vinh, Victor, and Kenny!!!  ^_^), and... yeah, let's leave the details out.  ^_~

0500- SAAB overheated.  :(  Coolant leaked everywhere... *sigh* this is gonna be an expensive car... thanks to Rich for saving Cat & I from the streets of Cottonwood Heights!  :D  Although, cramming into a 2-seater with the the two tallest Chinese girls was, to say the least, hilarious.  <3  Cat, stop laughing!  ><

0900- Woke up exhausted.  Went shopping with my parents for something expensive... not comfortable with spending that much money.  Was suppose to be at the last Farmer's Market downtown (I really wanted to eat some tamales...) :<

1245- Mom made some hella delicious food.  Was totally pigging out!  Should have been at a YAAP EB meeting but was rescheduled due to my parents wanting to go shopping.

1400- Took Dad to the airport.... have a great time in Paris!  Bring me back a scarf ^_^  Was suppose to be doing chores: vacuuming, cleaning the room, laundry, and finishing up some novels...

1600- Continued shopping with mom.  Alex helped us out with our purchase and we closed the deal.  After many tests, considerations, negotiating, etc... I am now a proud owner.  The downside?  1) I don't have it right now; 2) I'm financially stressed [yes, even more-so than before].

1900- Ocean Market for eggplants.  So. Freaking. Delicious. Especially after my stressful day.  Ate homemade pho in addition to eggplants... so full X_X

2100- At home on computer, feeling ill.  Was gonna go to a bomb-diggity housewarming party.... didn't make it.

2330- In bed for work in the a.m.  Slept like a baby :)

A peek into what I bought:

No comments:

Post a Comment