Wednesday, October 5, 2011

September Budget

The monthly budget.... I dread this every month.  But, this month was... better than last month.  Instead of shopping up the wahzoo, I ate out.  Which is worse?  You decide.  I gained 5 whole pounds just this month!

(luckily, I've already lost 2 lbs of it this week! Not sure if it's because I'm sick though)



Item          Cost      
Food         $281.63     <-- 30% of that went to a birthday party
Gas           $171.84
Stuff          $312.02     <-- 20 % went to bday gifts for people
TOTAL    $769.49

Much better, yeah?  I forgot to add one itsy bitsy little detail in there:

I GOT MY FIRST PAYCHECK.

HELLO income!  Goodbye money.  :(  Saving up to pay off my loans.  I had a goal to pay off one of them, approximately $2,240.00, by the end of September.... but I don't think I can do that with just a single paycheck (or at least I'm not willing to liquidate my account).  New goal?  Save and pay off the loan by the end of October.  :)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment