Wow, is it just me or does time seem to fly by? I swear I just did an update on Saturday...
0000- Get Freaky: fun, nice people,
amazing music, therefore the best kind of dancing. c: Will definitely go to another one! Going to download some trance music now...
1100- Wake up in the morning to make breakfast! The crew went out to grab some yummy food and we all collaborated in making a quick and scrumptious meal. I've noticed these breakfasts have been extremely successful and fun for everyone... so I might start making this a monthly thing. Yay or nay?
1330- Shopping @ Ross with Lena! Grabbing some wedding gifts and sexy Halloween costumes for this weekend with much success!
1530- home again, home again, shower/straighten the hair, prep for the evening. Late late late!!!
1830- Made it to Tara & Matt's wedding reception, just as Leslie and Eli were about to leave! Still, great company. Oh, Princess Serenity. <3 Sailor Moon ^_^
 |
| Sherlock & Serenity! |
 |
| Fall themed cake- almond flava flav |
 |
| Princess & Zombie Hunter |
 |
| Best buds! |
 |
| Pose for the cam before slicing! |
 |
| *slice* |
 |
| *feed* |
 |
| Downtown view from the Trevi Towers |
 |
| Side view.... amazing! |
2100- Pick up Lena and Rich to go to... Opium Lounge! Hella crowded. :\ Apparently, all our friends were denied admission because they were late and it was packed. >.< We moved on to....
2330- Oanh's Halloween house party! Great time... I was still in the mood to dance, and I'm glad I had some great friends there. Love you all!
 |
| The girls! |
 |
| Roger Rabbit & Jessica Rabbit |
 |
| Lil' John and Tina Truong's V sign |
 |
| LOL |
 |
| Stirling and Erin |
 |
| Somehow I am now a rice detective... and someone smudged my lense! |
 |
| Couch potatoes :) |
Okay, so as you can see, this post is... sub-par. I'm running on 4 hrs and continuous productivity up until now...
Need. To. Carve. Pumpkins.... then sleep. ^^
Good seeing you this weekend! :D Play again soon please!
ReplyDelete