Monday, October 24, 2011

Working on my Fitness

I'll be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness~  
Fergie - Fergalicious   

After many months of effort to workout- jog around the neighborhood and be physically active while working at a physically active job- my plan for exercise failed.  I cut it out entirely to have a working career and a social life.

Somehow, I can't seem to plan for active hangouts-- they're always based around food.  Sure, there's the occasional walk (thanks!  ^_~) and theraband exercises, but in all reality, that's not enough.

For someone who loves to exercise [as proven by my swimming history, my undergrad degree, and my current career], it's really sad what my physical activity has come down to.

So, after many months of waiting, here it is.

Gym Pass!
I know, I know, there are a lot of competitors out there.... 24 Hour or Gold's?  But it all actuality, reasons for choosing Gold's Gym include:

1. It's closer to my house
2. It has a pool
3. It's practically a free pass (due to insurance)

Cons?  Hella lotta members the first half of the new year (all those new year resolutions... *sigh*) and no more hip hop class @ Sandy.  That's about it.  Everything else is a pro!

For those of you who go to Gold's in Sandy:

See you there!  :)

1 comment:

  1. umm a practically free gym membership from your insurance? sweet deal! I never knew insurances would cover such a thing (it makes absolute sense to though)! I use to have a Gold's membership. I went a few times a week consistently for the first few months. then I never went at all and still paid for it :( now I want a gym membership again :)

    ReplyDelete