Monday, April 30, 2012

Masochist or Clumsiness?

I never really thought I was clumsy until now.  Due to injury, I've been ordered by the doctor to limit my physical activity to only upper body for the next 4 months and stay on anti-inflammatories.  Why?  See below.

Bursitis in my knee after bike riding with friends.  Sustained from a fall that occurred in February.  This knee is so swollen it feels like it'll pop with any bending/squatting, which means NO running, aerobics, yoga, hiking, biking, climbing, or anything of that sort.  -_-"'  MD recommended I wear my straight knee brace as much as possible.

Sprained ankle from walking on uneven surfaces in Pittsburgh.  After the spraining, I walked to the hotel, around a tourist site, and to the club where I continued to dance.  Not the smartest idea, since it looks like a cankle, black and blue, through and through.  Still hurts with pressure and extreme plantar/dorsi-flexion.

And last, but not least, the back of my right hand is burned and undergoing neosporin intensive treatment.  Occured while baking jalapeno cheddar garlic bread at home and buring my hand on a 450* coil in the stove.  The skin instantly peeled off leaving a dark skin patch.  Hurts like a B, but is healing faster than the other two injuries.

Go me.  I'm broken.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment