Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One Ruined Day After Another

Sometimes, I wish someone could read my mind. If I ever had a bad day, like today, then they would be able to make me feel better without me having to complain.
I guess I'm the girl that wishes she were a princess and someone could rescue or save me whenever I'm in need... but alas, no such fairy-tale.
Today, I am going to be an old fogey- I'm going to go home after work and do absolutely nothing. I hate to see myself like this, only getting by each day and living to work. I want to live for fun and adventure! I want to live for another. I want to do great things and travel. Today is just not a good day. Yesterday was not a good day. I'll be someone else for today, and (once again) tell myself "it's going to be a good day."
Still... it would be nice to be pampered. A girl can dream, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment