Saturday, May 26, 2012

Back To Life...



Back to reality!  hahaha Remember that song?

Okay, so I am attempting at re-integrating myself into society.   YES PEOPLE, I am actually going to come out of my 50+ hr. work week bubble and make an effort into reuniting with my friends.  Reunited and it feels so good~

It'll take practice, but I think I can get the groove back.  I'm already way stoked!  What's on the agenda this week (besides hours and hours of work)?

- Game night at my place w/ snack potluck (I'm making strawberry lemon cupcakes!)
- Wendover trip
- PC shopping spree
- Ballroom dancing
- CPR class (okay, work related)
- Movie screening
- Campfire and shmallows in the canyon
- Beignets for breakfast
- Studio grand opening open house

If you want to join me for any of these, call/text me!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment