The past couple of weeks have been a team effort! UOCA board has done it- we pulled together enough people to fill the whole fun bus to Wendover!
Thanks to all those who support this fundraiser... we are gonna have a blast tomorrow! I am myself a larger allowance to play on tables and slots, something a bit more risky for me. Gotta love being 21+.
I'm also in charge of the bingo on the bus! I'm nervous, but I know it will be fine. Maybe I can find some totally random stuff to give away as prizes. :D More time to play, right?
Lets all win BIG!
Thanks to all those who support this fundraiser... we are gonna have a blast tomorrow! I am myself a larger allowance to play on tables and slots, something a bit more risky for me. Gotta love being 21+.
I'm also in charge of the bingo on the bus! I'm nervous, but I know it will be fine. Maybe I can find some totally random stuff to give away as prizes. :D More time to play, right?
Lets all win BIG!
No comments:
Post a Comment