Tuesday, May 8, 2012

One Year Grad Anniversary

Last night, Catherine, Lisa and I had a one year anniversary date.  May 7th marked the 1 year anniversary as a graduate/alumni from the University of Utah.

We reflect back on what happened over the past year and so many things have changed for me.  I knew it would be big, but I had no idea I would be where I am right now a year ago.  Comparison list?  I think so.

THEN                                                                       NOW                                                            

Studying 8+ hrs for my OT license as my FT job        Working 8+ hours 6x/week as an OT at 2 jobs

OT friends & tons of Asian acquaintences                   A few great friends who I couldn't live without

Fair-Good relationships with all friends                       Good relationships with close friends,
                                                                                      no relationships with others (by their choice)

Not fiancially stressed                                                   Student loans and car loan (backwards?  lol)

Contact all friends/plan parties                                      Get invites to parties/plan small hangouts


I'm sure there are other things... I'm just having a brain cramp or their too private to share.  ^^  Happy one year to me!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to catch up for a little bit! Crazy how much things change in a year! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete