Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cleaning Out the Shopoholic's Closet

I never really thought I was obsessed with shopping. I somewhat pride myself in my ability to find deals (hm, maybe this gives me an idea to start posting my outfits online! ^^).
I guess you never know when all those little deals add up....

Some of the things I have too much of include:

Jeans (gimme a break, I've had some since high school)
Lingerie (obsessed with cute underwear! Gotta feel cute and sexy on the inside, right?)
Tights (okay, I developed this one in Asia)
Necklaces (see picture)
Purses (see picture... although, I'm looking to clean it out! Anyone want to purse swap?)
Books (don't even go there)
Hats (this was not my doing, somehow people thought I liked fuzzy hats)
Scarves (after the cleanout, too!)


I'm sure there's more, but maybe I'll update that in a later post. :)


Collection after many many MANY years
Scarf wall

No, I don't have an obsession with purses.... I just have a lot of them. 

1 comment: