Monday, October 1, 2012

Bootcamp Buttkick

6th and last week of Bootcamp.  Results?  I am more fit.. and it shows.  I have muscle definition and it's hard under my skin.  :)  There are definitely areas of improvement, but overall I'm satisfied.  Too bad I won't be able to renew.  :( 

This week we aren't splitting up the days: it's an all-around body workout!  Today totally kicked my butt.

Warm-up
Stretch

.4 mi @ 6.3 speed

100x 35 lb kettle bell rows with squat
50x 15 lb kettle bell overhead throws
25x situps

.4 mi @ 6.3 speed

100x rope (UGH)
50x clean & jerk with 2x15 lb dumbbells (death standing up)
25x TRX lat pulls (double UGH)

.4 mi @ 6.3 speed

100x crunches
50x leg lifts with butt ups
25x seated rows

X_X  GOOD EFFIN' LUCK.  Make sure you stretch and cool-down or you're screwed for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment