Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Buttkick Day Deuce

Ugh... I am gonna die.  X_X  Thank god for boyfriends + free massages... gift from heaven.  

Warm-up
Stretch

.4 mi @ 6.3 speed

22 jump squats
22 mountain climbers
22 pushups

16 jump squats
16 mountain climbers
16 pushups

10  jump squats
10 mountain climbers
10 pushups

.4 mi @ 6.3 speed

22 lunges
22 burpees (Oh my effffff)
22 12 lb. dumbbells, shoulder press jumping jacks

Repeat with 16 reps

Repeat with 10 reps

.4 mi @ 6.3 speed

22 sit-up twists
22 side-side leg lifts
22 dead cockroach crunch side-side

Repeat with 16 reps

Repeat with 10 reps

Cool down.

Death.  X_X

FYI, Living Social Deals has a discount for 3 more days!  Sooo worth it... I've got definition, great endurance, good strength, and... I've lost 5 pounds since I started (lower fat and more muscle!!!).  WOOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment